Endodontic training course curriculum is aimed to train general dentists to practice endodontics with accuracy,training also cover rotary endodontics and RCT complications, work with newer endodontic instruments and Rotary Endodontic Systems.
Endodontic training Highlights:
- Fundamental aspects in RCT.
- Access cavity preparation for each tooth,
- Tips to locate canal orifices,
- Cleaning &shaping of root canals
- Knowledge about different irrigating solutions
- various intra canal medicaments used in RCT
- Obturation methods both theory and practical demonstration.
- Tips in RCT.(problems faced in access cavity preparation
- cleaning &shaping and obturation
- How to deal with calcified canals
- Separated instruments Single sitting RCT
- Rotary Endodontics
- Endodontic surgeries
- Each participant will practice on both dummies , models and on Patients. Study material, CD,s, Seminars and participation certificate provided at the end of the course.