The Long-term dental implants courses is designed much the same to the short term dental Implant course
however the goals and objectives are set for long term training . This is perfect for dentists who wants to attain a more in-depth about dental implants and more hands on training in advanced procedures.
Our long-term Dental implant course at a glance
Course duration: 06 months.
Training: each session 4 days per month from 10 AM to 4 PM
Eligibility : Qualified dentists, BDS, MDS, National & International dentists
Starting dates: throughout the year
1. Detailed audio- visual presentations.
2. Multiple live implant surgeries
3. Limited attendance in course to enable personal attention.
4. Participants will practice to place multiple implants belonging to deferent systems over Dummies.
5. Full clinical support from faculty for your future implant cases.
6. Affordable fee structure.
7. Participants will get the discounts and preference in advanced courses of implantology.
8. Multiple implant systems will be taught in the course.
Contact program I (First Module)
• Introduction to Implant Dentistry
• History of Implant Dentistry
• Material science of Dental Implants
• Various designs of Dental Implants
• Basic bone anatomy and physiology (Maxilla and Mandible)
• Concepts of Integration
• Case selection and planning for implant surgery
• Armamentarium for implant surgery
• Prosthetic planning for different edentulous situations(partial and complete)
• Investigation to evaluate a implant case
• Surgical principles for implant Dentistry
Contact Program II (Second Module)
• Demonstration of various Armamentarium for implant dentistry
• Step by step drill sequence for implant placement
• Cover screw,healing abutment, implant abutment placement
• Impression analog, implant anolog, various impression procedures
• Complete laboratory steps demonstration
Contact Program III (Third Module)
• Case Selection, preparation of a case for implant surgery
• Selection of proper Diameter and length of the implant for selected case
• Surgical placement of implant live (step by step demonstration)
• Hands on surgical placement by the partcipent
• Post operative care of implant case
Contact Program IV (Forth Module)
• Second stage surgery
• Healing abutment placement
• Implant impression procedure step by step demonstration
• Cementation procedures
• Implant Occlusion
• Follow up of Implant Case
• Immediate Post extraction Implantation.
• Participant home task Presentations.
• Live demo prosthesis delivery.
• Participant Clinics- Impression making & Prosthesis delivery.
• Implant Aesthetics
We would encourage all participants to get their own additional patients and place
Implants under professional guidance.
Backup for all participants for a period of six months after the completion of course
to enable them to establish a successful Implant Practice
FOR COURSE FEE AND REGISTRATION CONTACT US